- 1 Cup Mille Foxtail Millet Whole Grain
- 1 Cup Chopped Paneer Cubes
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Biryani Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Rinse 1 cup of foxtail millet in water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker and sauté sliced onions till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomato, green chili, and ginger garlic paste. Sauté till tomato becomes mushy. Add biryani masala, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix well. Add 1 cup of paneer cubes and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the water from the soaked millet and add it to the pressure cooker. Pour 2 cups of water and give it a stir. Close the pressure cooker lid and cook on medium flame for 2 whistles.
- Turn off the flame and let the pressure release naturally.
- Open the lid and fluff up the biryani with a fork.
- Serve hot with raita and papad. Enjoy your delicious and healthy Paneer Millet Biryani!