Fudgy Chocolate Millet Brownie Mix (400g)
Fudgy Chocolate Millet Brownie Mix
Sinful Brownie Mixes
Dessert days don’t have to be cheat days! Strike the perfect balance with Millé’s brownie mixes that are delicious, gooey and fudgy.
What makes the chocolate millet brownie mix different?
- They have 1.5x protein and 6x fiber in comparison to other regular brownie mixes
- Created with 20% fewer carbs in comparison to regular brownie mixes
- Loaded with super grains such as Sorghum, Oats, Amaranth, and Foxtail Millet (Kangni)
- No atta, maida, or refined sugar goes into our brownie mixes.
- Our products have 0 preservatives and chemicals
- Supergrains such as millet naturally improve how your body draws nourishment from food. This makes you feel fitter, lighter, and more energetic. It is great for better gut health & to regulate blood sugar.
- Millets are sustainable grains that need less water to grow than rice or wheat. It grows without any chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers.
- This millet brownie recipe is super easy. Just 4 quick steps and drool-worthy brownies are ready within 30 minutes.
HOW TO COOK
A blend of supergrains and real chocolate; and in just 30 minutes, it’s that simple.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a 7x7 inch square pan or line it with baking paper.
Step 2: In a bowl, add the wet ingredients (water, butter/oil, yoghurt/egg) and whisk. Add the dry ingredients (cake mix and raw unrefined sugar as per your choice) and mix till the batter is smooth.
Step 3: Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Step 4: Insert a fork or toothpick into the cake once it’s cooked. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow it to cool before removing it from the pan.
Tip: If you’re using homemade yoghurt, hang it in a muslin cloth to thicken it. You can also add walnuts to the cake batter or sprinkle nuts on top once it’s baked.
Our products use 100% whole grain which includes the husk and bran therefore it's minimally processed.
100% whole grain
We empower small farmers and help build a sustainable community by encouraging the use of indigenous crops.
Millé creates easy, versatile ways for us to make our own delicious food. At the helm of it our products are super tasty!