Classic Vanilla Millet Cake Mix (400g)
Classic Vanilla Millet Cake Mix
- 1.8x protein and 5x fibre in comparison to other regular cake mixes
- 17% less carbs in comparison to regular cake mixes
- Loaded with supergrains such as Sorghum, Oats, Amaranth and Foxtail Millet (Kangni)
- No atta, no maida and no refined sugar
- Our products have 0 preservatives and chemicals
- Supergrains such as millets naturally improve how your body draws nourishment from food-making you feel fitter, lighter, and more energetic. It is great for better gut health & to regulate blood sugar.
- Millets are sustainable grains that need less water to grow than rice or wheat and grow without any chemicals pesticides or fertilisers.
- Easy to cook in just 4 steps and within 30 minutes
HOW TO COOK
Healthy indulgence at its best. We’d like to pair ours with a fresh fruit jam or a natural sugar dust on top.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Grease a 7 x7 inch square pan or line it with baking paper.
Step 2: In a bowl, add the wet ingredients (water, butter/oil, yoghurt/egg) and whisk. Add the dry ingredients (cake mix and raw unrefined sugar as per your choice) and mix till the batter is smooth.
Step 3: Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Step 4: Insert a fork or toothpick into the cake once it’s cooked. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow it to cool before removing it from the pan.
Tip: If you’re using homemade yoghurt, hang it in a muslin cloth to thicken it. You can also add walnuts to the cake batter or sprinkle nuts on top once it’s baked
Our products use 100% whole grain which includes the husk and bran therefore it's minimally processed.
100% whole grain
We empower small farmers and help build a sustainable community by encouraging the use of indigenous crops.
Millé creates easy, versatile ways for us to make our own delicious food. At the helm of it our products are super tasty!