A flavourful Millet Pattie recipe that is healthy, easy and delicious!
- 1 cup Mille’s Foxtail Millet (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- ½ tsp chopped ginger
- 2 cloves laung
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 medium skin peeled potato, boiled and mashed
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp haldi
- 1 tsp dhania (coriander) powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, garlic, ginger and green chilli. Saute until the onions turn golden brown. Add chilli powder, haldi, dhania powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Add mashed potato and soaked millets. Mix well for about 10 minutes, until the millet is cooked.
- Spread the mixture in a tray to cool down. Take some mixture in hand and shape them into patties.
- On medium flame, grease oil in a pan and place the patty carefully. Wait for them to turn slightly brown and then flip it
- Garnish with a slice of onion, tomato and cucumber and serve hot